Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Can't do anything right.

Must i say more than what has been written in the title part?

I can't even clean my house properly..
I can't even even have a huge heart and not say no without my bro thinking I'm being used. Maybe I don't mind being asked for favours. I like helping and giving out to people.
I can't even do my job properly. Maybe my confidence got a hold of me and made me think that eveything was good and okay and that yes, I can do the tasks given to me. But i suppose not. i got a few things wrong. i always seem to upset my boss. i never wanted that to happen.

I'm SORRY to let all my close ones down. I'm such a failure! seriously!

I'm still thankful for this life i've been given.. though maybe i've been taking it for granted.

I just want to cry in my lil emo corner and cut myself... a slice of cake! hahaha.

my heart is still swimming in there in my gut.. stupid feeling. worst feeling ever

:'(
:'(
:'(
just cried 3 rivers guys! hahaha... geeezzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment