Saturday, May 15, 2010

...she cries herself to sleep everynight thinking of him...wishing he held onto his words...

Call me crazy/insane/messed up/a waste of time but I'm still hung over you... why? HA! I don't know...

About 16 more days, a year ago = your birthday = was when everything unraveled.
Everything we thought was wrong, was actually acceptable and fine.

I had a conversation with your best mate. he kept mentioning you.. and we joked around.. but inside it was killing me.
the conversation between Mr.A & I
Me: ok, enough about him.
A: why change the topic? emang mau bahas soal apa lagi? ( what else is there to talk about anyway?)
Me: I don't know.. anything will be great conversation.
A: Isn't he great conversation?
Me: klo bahas soal dia (if we were to talk about him)... trust me i have a WHOLE book about it... many pages with plenty of chapters.

i really really miss you. each and every day.

And yeah, i am fully aware that i may be young, selfish, foolish and clueless... but i mean it when i say these words. I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment